Social and commercial activities are on the downturn in Suru Local Government as a result of damage to the bridge linking the headquarters with other places making it impassable.
- Is curfew still on in Lagos, Enugu, Asaba and Akwa Ibom states?
- Bagudu lauds Army for reaching out to flood victims in Kebbi
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
- NFWP: 18,000 WOMEN EMPOWERED IN KEBBI
- ENDSARS: Kebbi Governor interacts with representatives of Coalition of Northern Groups
Inspecting the broken down bridge along Goron-Dutse, Kawara, Suru, Giro and Kwaifa, Senator Abubakar Atiku expressed concern about the situation assuring that state government would effects repairs on it immediately.
The governor who was accompanied on the visit by the House of Assembly Member representing Suru Constituency, Hon. Umaru Altine Suru (Danfari) sympathized with motorist, motorcyclists and traditional rulers, in the area.
Briefing the governor the House of Assembly Member Umaru Altine Suru urged the governor to as a matter of urgency rehabilitate the bridge to restore human and vehicular movement.
Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari