Bridge linking Suru headquarters with border towns damaged
Social and commercial activities are on the downturn in Suru Local Government as a result of damage to the bridge linking the headquarters with other places making it impassable.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor’s Tribute To Fallen Heroes
- Bagudu sympathises with trailer accident victims in Argungu
- Kebbi South must brace up to take over in 2023, Abubakar Kalgo insists
- Bagudu condoles family of Late Dallatun Gwandu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Condoles With The Families Of Late Alh Salihu Attahiru Aliero
Inspecting the broken down bridge along Goron-Dutse, Kawara, Suru, Giro and Kwaifa, Senator Abubakar Atiku expressed concern about the situation assuring that state government would effects repairs on it immediately.
The governor who was accompanied on the visit by the House of Assembly Member representing Suru Constituency, Hon. Umaru Altine Suru (Danfari) sympathized with motorist, motorcyclists and traditional rulers, in the area.
Briefing the governor the House of Assembly Member Umaru Altine Suru urged the governor to as a matter of urgency rehabilitate the bridge to restore human and vehicular movement.
Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari