Bridge linking Suru headquarters with border towns damaged
Social and commercial activities are on the downturn in Suru Local Government as a result of damage to the bridge linking the headquarters with other places making it impassable.
- Kebbi Govt secures $70m World Bank Grant to strengthen girl child Education – Bagudu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
Inspecting the broken down bridge along Goron-Dutse, Kawara, Suru, Giro and Kwaifa, Senator Abubakar Atiku expressed concern about the situation assuring that state government would effects repairs on it immediately.
The governor who was accompanied on the visit by the House of Assembly Member representing Suru Constituency, Hon. Umaru Altine Suru (Danfari) sympathized with motorist, motorcyclists and traditional rulers, in the area.
Briefing the governor the House of Assembly Member Umaru Altine Suru urged the governor to as a matter of urgency rehabilitate the bridge to restore human and vehicular movement.
Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari