As Kebbi state turns 29, Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu celebrates with the good people of Kebbi state.
Read full statement issued here:
I congratulate the entire people of Kebbi State as we celebrate this very important day – the occasion of Kebbi at 29. Our promising state was created on the 27th August, 19991 by President Babangida’s Military Regime making it 29 years today (27/08/2020).
I am elated and celebrating with you.
Kebbi has carved out a niche for itself, and stands apart from other states. It is called Home of Peace, Home of Hospitality, Home of Culture and now, Home of Rice.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor greets Emir of Zuru at 77
- Curfew in Kaduna, Cross River, Lagos, Enugu, Delta and Akwa Ibom states
- Bagudu lauds Army for reaching out to flood victims in Kebbi
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
- NFWP: 18,000 WOMEN EMPOWERED IN KEBBI
Humbly help us to surmount the little challenges we are being confronted with, let us join hands to make Kebbi state greater than it is today.
Kebbi state is 29, celebrate safely and observe all covid – 19 safety rules.
May God bless you
May God bless Kebbi state
May God bless Nigerians and Nigeria
Aliyu Bandado Argungu
Coordinator/Senior Special Assistant New Media
To the Governor of Kebbi state