Bagudo, Koko Besse express gratitude to Bagudu over rapid response to squash birds
The people of GABAILU, GEWESU, KWAILA, GUNGUN TAKA LAFIYA, KAYAJI villages under Koko-Bese and Bagudo Local Governments have on Tuesday, commended Governor Bagudu of Kebbi State for rapid response 24hrs after they complaint over invasion of qulea birds that attacked their farmlands.
The commendation was made through His Excellency, Rtd Col Samaila Yombe Dabai mni, fss, psc+ MBA (TAMBARIN ZURU), the Deputy Governor of Kebbi State when he received the delegation of some members of the community.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
- National Shea Products Association of Nigeria (NASPAN) establishes Committees to revitalize the sector
The communities came under attack by the birds affecting their farmlands, the situation that forced them to cry out to the government, a development that led to swift response by Governor Bagudu to tackle the problem.