Bagudo, Koko Besse express gratitude to Bagudu over rapid response to squash birds
The people of GABAILU, GEWESU, KWAILA, GUNGUN TAKA LAFIYA, KAYAJI villages under Koko-Bese and Bagudo Local Governments have on Tuesday, commended Governor Bagudu of Kebbi State for rapid response 24hrs after they complaint over invasion of qulea birds that attacked their farmlands.
The commendation was made through His Excellency, Rtd Col Samaila Yombe Dabai mni, fss, psc+ MBA (TAMBARIN ZURU), the Deputy Governor of Kebbi State when he received the delegation of some members of the community.
- Kebbi South must brace up to take over in 2023, Abubakar Kalgo insists
- Bagudu condoles family of Late Dallatun Gwandu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Condoles With The Families Of Late Alh Salihu Attahiru Aliero
- Strike action in Kebbi suspended, Govt expends N20bn on retirement benefits
- Memo to Kebbi State Governor – Habibu Bawa
The communities came under attack by the birds affecting their farmlands, the situation that forced them to cry out to the government, a development that led to swift response by Governor Bagudu to tackle the problem.