The people of GABAILU, GEWESU, KWAILA, GUNGUN TAKA LAFIYA, KAYAJI villages under Koko-Bese and Bagudo Local Governments have on Tuesday, commended Governor Bagudu of Kebbi State for rapid response 24hrs after they complaint over invasion of qulea birds that attacked their farmlands.
The commendation was made through His Excellency, Rtd Col Samaila Yombe Dabai mni, fss, psc+ MBA (TAMBARIN ZURU), the Deputy Governor of Kebbi State when he received the delegation of some members of the community.
- Is curfew still on in Lagos, Enugu, Asaba and Akwa Ibom states?
- Bagudu lauds Army for reaching out to flood victims in Kebbi
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
- NFWP: 18,000 WOMEN EMPOWERED IN KEBBI
- ENDSARS: Kebbi Governor interacts with representatives of Coalition of Northern Groups
The communities came under attack by the birds affecting their farmlands, the situation that forced them to cry out to the government, a development that led to swift response by Governor Bagudu to tackle the problem.