Leader of the npower programme, Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, on Friday disclosed the latest news and update on the N-Power programme as Batch C npower begins.
Sadiya gave the disclosure at an event in commemoration of the ministry’s first year anniversary in Abuja.
According to the Minister, 109, 823 beneficiaries from Batch A and B have set up businesses in their communities as at last count.
“We have successfully exited the 500,000 Batch A and B beneficiaries and closed registration for Batch C with a total of 5,042,001 registrations received.” Sadiya said.
She gave the assurance that applicants to be selected would be only those qualified for the programme.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor greets Emir of Zuru at 77
- Is curfew still on in Lagos, Enugu, Delta and Akwa Ibom states?
- Bagudu lauds Army for reaching out to flood victims in Kebbi
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
- NFWP: 18,000 WOMEN EMPOWERED IN KEBBI
“As we move to the selection stage, the Ministry will ensure due diligence will be applied to ensure that only duly qualified applicants are enrolled,” Farouq said.