N power batch C enrolment begins shortly – Minister Sadiya
Leader of the npower programme, Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, on Friday disclosed the latest news and update on the N-Power programme as Batch C npower begins.
Sadiya gave the disclosure at an event in commemoration of the ministry’s first year anniversary in Abuja.
According to the Minister, 109, 823 beneficiaries from Batch A and B have set up businesses in their communities as at last count.
“We have successfully exited the 500,000 Batch A and B beneficiaries and closed registration for Batch C with a total of 5,042,001 registrations received.” Sadiya said.
She gave the assurance that applicants to be selected would be only those qualified for the programme.
- Kebbi South must brace up to take over in 2023, Abubakar Kalgo insists
- Bagudu condoles family of Late Dallatun Gwandu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Condoles With The Families Of Late Alh Salihu Attahiru Aliero
- Strike action in Kebbi suspended, Govt expends N20bn on retirement benefits
- Memo to Kebbi State Governor – Habibu Bawa
“As we move to the selection stage, the Ministry will ensure due diligence will be applied to ensure that only duly qualified applicants are enrolled,” Farouq said.