N power batch C enrolment begins shortly – Minister Sadiya
Leader of the npower programme, Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, on Friday disclosed the latest news and update on the N-Power programme as Batch C npower begins.
Sadiya gave the disclosure at an event in commemoration of the ministry’s first year anniversary in Abuja.
According to the Minister, 109, 823 beneficiaries from Batch A and B have set up businesses in their communities as at last count.
“We have successfully exited the 500,000 Batch A and B beneficiaries and closed registration for Batch C with a total of 5,042,001 registrations received.” Sadiya said.
She gave the assurance that applicants to be selected would be only those qualified for the programme.
- Kebbi Govt secures $70m World Bank Grant to strengthen girl child Education – Bagudu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
“As we move to the selection stage, the Ministry will ensure due diligence will be applied to ensure that only duly qualified applicants are enrolled,” Farouq said.