N power batch C enrolment begins shortly – Minister Sadiya
Leader of the npower programme, Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, on Friday disclosed the latest news and update on the N-Power programme as Batch C npower begins.
Sadiya gave the disclosure at an event in commemoration of the ministry’s first year anniversary in Abuja.
According to the Minister, 109, 823 beneficiaries from Batch A and B have set up businesses in their communities as at last count.
“We have successfully exited the 500,000 Batch A and B beneficiaries and closed registration for Batch C with a total of 5,042,001 registrations received.” Sadiya said.
She gave the assurance that applicants to be selected would be only those qualified for the programme.
- Deputy Governor Of Kebbi Reacts To Danko/Wasagu Killings, Urge People To Collaborate With Security Agents To Flush Out Bandits
- Bagudu commiserates with Poly students over inferno
- Kebbi to spend over N464 millions on projects, empowerment of vulnerable persons
- Governor addresses 118 district heads in Kebbi
- Kebbi Gov approves allocation of 22,000 residential plots
“As we move to the selection stage, the Ministry will ensure due diligence will be applied to ensure that only duly qualified applicants are enrolled,” Farouq said.