Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu today inspected ongoing construction sites as part of his mandate to ensure quality delivery on contracts awarded across the State.
Aliyu Bandado Argungu, Coordinator/Senior Special Assistant (New Media) to the Governor of Kebbi State writes:
His Excellency Sen. Abubakar Atiku Bagudu was at Badariya area and some part of Birnin Kebbi metropolis for the inspection of ongoing roads and drainage projects.
He commended the contractors handling the projects for doing the quality works, he urge contractors to finished work within the stipulated time.
- Emeka Offor Foundation donates 3000 bags of rice to flood victims in Kebbi
- EndSARS: Kebbi Deputy Governor commends Gov Bagudu, Citizens over peaceful conduct
- First Kebbi Women Entrepreneurs’ summit holds Nov. 11th to 13th
- Bagudu greets Muslim Ummah on Eid el Maulud
- Deputy Governor tasks Muslims on religious tolerance and peaceful co-existence
His Excellency was accompanied by Hon. Commissioner of Works and housing Alh. Abubakar Chika Ladan