Governor Bagudu inspects ongoing construction sites in Birnin Kebbi
Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu today inspected ongoing construction sites as part of his mandate to ensure quality delivery on contracts awarded across the State.
Aliyu Bandado Argungu, Coordinator/Senior Special Assistant (New Media) to the Governor of Kebbi State writes:
His Excellency Sen. Abubakar Atiku Bagudu was at Badariya area and some part of Birnin Kebbi metropolis for the inspection of ongoing roads and drainage projects.
He commended the contractors handling the projects for doing the quality works, he urge contractors to finished work within the stipulated time.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
- National Shea Products Association of Nigeria (NASPAN) establishes Committees to revitalize the sector
His Excellency was accompanied by Hon. Commissioner of Works and housing Alh. Abubakar Chika Ladan