Governor Bagudu inspects ongoing construction sites in Birnin Kebbi
Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu today inspected ongoing construction sites as part of his mandate to ensure quality delivery on contracts awarded across the State.
Aliyu Bandado Argungu, Coordinator/Senior Special Assistant (New Media) to the Governor of Kebbi State writes:
His Excellency Sen. Abubakar Atiku Bagudu was at Badariya area and some part of Birnin Kebbi metropolis for the inspection of ongoing roads and drainage projects.
He commended the contractors handling the projects for doing the quality works, he urge contractors to finished work within the stipulated time.
- Kebbi South must brace up to take over in 2023, Abubakar Kalgo insists
- Bagudu condoles family of Late Dallatun Gwandu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Condoles With The Families Of Late Alh Salihu Attahiru Aliero
- Strike action in Kebbi suspended, Govt expends N20bn on retirement benefits
- Memo to Kebbi State Governor – Habibu Bawa
His Excellency was accompanied by Hon. Commissioner of Works and housing Alh. Abubakar Chika Ladan