Kebbi Governor declares Public Holiday to mark Islamic new year
Kebbi State Government has declared tomorrow, Friday 21st August 2020 equivalent to 1st Muharram, 1442, after the Hijra, in the Islamic Calendar, Public Holiday.
A statement from the office of the Acting Head of Civil Service, signed by Rashidu Muhammad Bala , says Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu who issued the approval, advised Muslims to remain prayerful to God for peace and economic prosperity of the nation as well as guidance to leaders.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
- National Shea Products Association of Nigeria (NASPAN) establishes Committees to revitalize the sector
The statement directs all federal and state ministries , agencies,parastatals and financial institutions including banks operating in the state to observe the holiday.
Special Adviser (SA) Media to Kebbi State Governor