Kebbi Governor declares Public Holiday to mark Islamic new year
Kebbi State Government has declared tomorrow, Friday 21st August 2020 equivalent to 1st Muharram, 1442, after the Hijra, in the Islamic Calendar, Public Holiday.
A statement from the office of the Acting Head of Civil Service, signed by Rashidu Muhammad Bala , says Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu who issued the approval, advised Muslims to remain prayerful to God for peace and economic prosperity of the nation as well as guidance to leaders.
- Kebbi South must brace up to take over in 2023, Abubakar Kalgo insists
- Bagudu condoles family of Late Dallatun Gwandu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Condoles With The Families Of Late Alh Salihu Attahiru Aliero
- Strike action in Kebbi suspended, Govt expends N20bn on retirement benefits
- Memo to Kebbi State Governor – Habibu Bawa
The statement directs all federal and state ministries , agencies,parastatals and financial institutions including banks operating in the state to observe the holiday.
Special Adviser (SA) Media to Kebbi State Governor