Kebbi State Government has declared tomorrow, Friday 21st August 2020 equivalent to 1st Muharram, 1442, after the Hijra, in the Islamic Calendar, Public Holiday.
A statement from the office of the Acting Head of Civil Service, signed by Rashidu Muhammad Bala , says Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu who issued the approval, advised Muslims to remain prayerful to God for peace and economic prosperity of the nation as well as guidance to leaders.
- Is curfew still on in Lagos, Enugu, Asaba and Akwa Ibom states?
- Bagudu lauds Army for reaching out to flood victims in Kebbi
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
- NFWP: 18,000 WOMEN EMPOWERED IN KEBBI
- ENDSARS: Kebbi Governor interacts with representatives of Coalition of Northern Groups
The statement directs all federal and state ministries , agencies,parastatals and financial institutions including banks operating in the state to observe the holiday.
Special Adviser (SA) Media to Kebbi State Governor