As Kebbi joins the world in celebrating World Humanitarian Day, a relief committee has visited flood-affected areas in Birnin Kebbi with relief materials.
Read full statement issued here:
A committee of undersigned youth has visited the flood affected victims of Tudun Wada area Birnin Kebbi to deliver succor from H.E. Dr Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu as the world marks humanitarian day on 19th August 2020, a day set to remember the less privileged in society and give back to humanity.
The volunteers distributed food, clothing and money to the less fortunate people whilst conveying commiserations from the mother of masses.
They were also shown round the homes damaged by flood and promised to convey the picture evidence to the attention of the Governor, his wife and relevant authorities for immediate action. Notwithstanding, officials from SEMA had already visited where they shared some items to the victims.
Finally, the people of Tudun Wada area greatly appreciated the effort of Dr Bagudu and the youth.
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
- NFWP: 18,000 WOMEN EMPOWERED IN KEBBI
- ENDSARS: Kebbi Governor interacts with representatives of Coalition of Northern Groups
- MAIZE ASSOCIATION TRAINS AGGREGATION COMMITTEE IN KEBBI STATE
- Kebbi female farmers benefit from the Agricultural ICT skills training from National center for women development
We encourage you to leave your comfort zone and help a needy person today. Its not how much you give, but the impact you make that can help save a life.