Kebbi State Government through the State Ministry of Health has today distributed personal preventative equipments (PPE) to general hospitals across the state.
Speaking at distribution ceremony, the Commissioner ministry for health and Chairman Task Force Committee on Covid-19, Hon.Jafar muhammad Zuru (Clean) explained that the provision of the items to all general hospitals was aimed at curtailing the spread of covid 19 pandemic in the state. He commended the State Governor, Senator Abubakar Atiku Bagudu for his commitments towards the effictive health care services in the state.
The Commissioner urged the principal Medical Officers (PMOs) to use the equipment judiciously to prevent further spread of the virus in the state.
Earlier in his remarks, Dr. Muhammad Bala Ambursa who spoke on behalf of the PMOs thanked the state government and the ministry of health in particular for the gesture and assured that the preventive equipments would be used accordingly.
- Kebbi Govt promises youth groups improvement of their social, economic, wellbeing
- Kebbi Deputy Governor greets Emir of Zuru at 77
- Curfew in Kaduna, Cross River, Lagos, Enugu, Delta and Akwa Ibom states
- Bagudu lauds Army for reaching out to flood victims in Kebbi
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
In attendance at the occasion, were the Permanent Secretary ministry of Health, Alh. Hassan Ibrahim Maigandi the directors of the ministry as well as the principal Medical Officers of the general hospitals.
Rabiu Sani Saleh
Ministry of health
Monday, August 17, 2020.