How to register your Business with SMEDAN and access up to N50,000 grants
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has commenced the mass registration of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
The mass registration exercise will facilitate the development of comprehensive data base for MSMEs in Nigeria, and each MSME will have a unique identification number created for them.
The registration exercise is open to all Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises operating in Nigeria, including artisans, traders, tailors, fashion designers, spare part dealers and so much more.
Who Can Register?
If you run a business you are qualified to register. With registration, stakeholders in private and public sector can provide the necessary support, policies and programs tailored for you. The exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes, and most importantly it’s free!
- Kebbi Govt secures $70m World Bank Grant to strengthen girl child Education – Bagudu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
What Are the Benefits of Registration?
The registration exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes. More importantly, it is FREE!
The benefits to your business include;
- A SMEDAN unique identification Number (SUIN).
- Access to SMEDAN conditional Grant scheme (Grants up to N50,000 per MSME)
- Priority funding from public and private sector, financial institutions, including international donor Agencies
- Empowerment programs and Entrepreneurship Training.
- business insurance and many more opportunities.
Kindly register your business through the link below smedanregister.ng/register.php