Secretary Kebbi bags award of excellence
The Secretary to the Kebbi State Government, Babale Umar Yauri, mni (Fagachin Yauri) has on Thursday, August 13, 2020 received an Award of Excellent in recognition of his emense contribution towards youths development in the state by Zaki’s Gem Support Foundation.
While receiving the Award in his office, the Secretary to the State Government, Babale Umar thanked the foundation for the honour and reaffirmed the commitments of the state government in empowering the teaming youths and women in the state. He further assured the state government’s necessary support to all foundations designed for development of youths and women.
Presenting the Award on behalf of the foundation, Amb. Nafisa Abubakar Zaki said the award was in recognition of the SSG’s contribution to the development of the youths.
She praised the effort of the kebbi state government under the leadership Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu in empowering the youths and women, education, health and agriculture among others.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
- National Shea Products Association of Nigeria (NASPAN) establishes Committees to revitalize the sector
In attendance during the presentation were Special Adviser, Abdurrahman Manga, Hamza Abubakar and members of the foundation.
Murtala Mu’azu Gotomo,
Information Officer, SSG Office,
Thursday, August 13, 2020.