The Annual General Meeting of the National Shea Products Association of Nigeria NASPAN took place in Abuja today with election of New Executive Council Members of the Association.
Among those elected are prominent Businessman Alh Ibrahim Bagudu from Kebbi State in the Annual General Meeting attended by delegates from over 20 Shea Producing States in the Country.
Another indegine of Kebbi State and Vice Chairman of Nigeria Association of Small Scale Industrialists NASSI Abubakar Dallatun Kalgo was also elected as the National Publicity Secretary of the Association.
- Kebbi Govt promises youth groups improvement of their social, economic, wellbeing
- Kebbi Deputy Governor greets Emir of Zuru at 77
- Curfew in Kaduna, Cross River, Lagos, Enugu, Delta and Akwa Ibom states
- Bagudu lauds Army for reaching out to flood victims in Kebbi
- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
The Multi Billion Naira Nigeria’s Shea Industry is expected to spearhead robust entreprenurrship activities and quality development to reposition the sector for global competitive markets.
The new leadership under Mohammed Ahmed Kontagora has placed rural women empowerment and promotion of standard best practices as one of its cardinal goals to revive the Sector