KHADIMIYYA greets Nigerian Youths on International Youth Day
KHADIMIYYA for Justice and Development Initiative KDI has felicitated with the Nigerian Youth on the occasion of the 2020 International Youths Day.
The organization in a press statement signed by its National Secretary Barrister Faruku Abubakar Maisudan, aknowledges the tremendous contribution of Youth to the socio-economic development and prosperity of Nigeria, calls on the Youth to always see themselves as pillars of economic growth and national cohesion.
The Statement says it is high time Nigerian Youth considered themselves as leaders not ‘ leaders of tomorrow’.
It maintains that youths have a vital role to play in taming the tide and addressing the spate crimes amongst their peers by encouraging the unemployed ones to utilize the window provided by the Federal Government through the recently inaugurated Nigeria Youth Investment Fund and CBN intervention program on small sclale business.
- Kebbi Govt secures $70m World Bank Grant to strengthen girl child Education – Bagudu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
According to the statement, the organization will continue to come up with Youth friendly intervention programs with a view to empowering them to become self reliant, while calling on them to shun act of political thuggery and other related activities.
Ibrahim Abubakar Jombali.
Publicity Secretary Khadimiyya For Justice and Development Initiative.