#IYD2020: Kebbi Deputy Governor tasks youths on participation in active politics
In commemoration of International Youth Day, Deputy Governor of Kebbi, Samaila Yombe Dabai (TAMBARIN ZURU) has tasked the Youths to participate in active politics for better Nigeria.
The Deputy Governor who said this in a telephone conversation, charged Youths to become self reliant with creativity, as lucrative jobs were no more guaranteed for survival due to competition in the labour Market.
Rtd Col Samaila Yombe Dabai further disclosed that development of any Nation is dependent on vast inputs by its positive Youths.
“Leadership is not determined by age, our Youths must contribute positively to the development of our dear State and Nation at large. They must also participate in political affairs from the Party levels to Executive and Legislative positions” the Deputy Governor said.
On insecurity, the Deputy Governor tasked Youths to be wise enough, not to allow themselves to be used for terrorism or any act of criminality in the society.
He however noted that administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is doing its best to ensure that Youths become self reliant and used the medium to call on the Youths to use opportunity at disposal in applying such empowerment programmes introduced by the government.
- Kebbi Govt secures $70m World Bank Grant to strengthen girl child Education – Bagudu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
He also used the medium to solicit for prayers, unity and understanding for peace, general interest and development of Kebbi State and Nigeria.
Long Live Youths
Long Live Kebbi State
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
13 August, 2020