International Youth Day 2020: Aliyu Bunza celebrates Kebbi youths, calls for more innovation
Around the World today, youths are celebrating the International Youth Day 2020 with the theme “Youth Engagement for Global Action”.
In an interview with Aliyu Bunza, National Youth Council of Nigeria Chairman, Kebbi State Chapter, today, the youth boss said the every youth in the state deserve to be celebrated for their efforts during the lock-down resulting from the COVID 19 pandemic.
In his words, “I commend all youths in Kebbi for their immense contribution to upholding peace and creating awareness during this pandemic.
We have, in no small way, show true leadership, love and courage, while fighting against COVID 19.”
According to Bunza, the 2020 youth day celebration seeks to highlight the ways in which the engagement of young people at the local, national and global levels is enriching national and multilateral institutions and processes.
“We look forward to a brighter Kebbi, full of opportunities and innovation, creativity and serial entrepreneurs”, the NYCN Chair said, “where youths will keep pioneering economic growth and policy implementation”, he added.
- Kebbi Govt secures $70m World Bank Grant to strengthen girl child Education – Bagudu
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
As we celebrate International Youth Day, we acknowledge the amazing contribution young people are making to the improvement of our world, and commit to empowering our young citizens to create change at the local, national and global levels.
Bunza called on youths in the 21 Local Government Areas of the state to contribute their quota to the development of Kebbi. He also enjoined everyond to join hands together to move the state forward