- President Buhari addresses Nigerians on ENDSARS Protest
- NFWP: 18,000 WOMEN EMPOWERED IN KEBBI
- ENDSARS: Kebbi Governor interacts with representatives of Coalition of Northern Groups
- MAIZE ASSOCIATION TRAINS AGGREGATION COMMITTEE IN KEBBI STATE
- Kebbi female farmers benefit from the Agricultural ICT skills training from National center for women development
Senate President Ahmad Lawan has said he was set to sponsor the weddings of 300 couples in his senatorial district of Yobe North.
The district comprises six local government areas of Bade, Jakusko, Machina, Yusufari, Nguru and Karasuwa.
A statement by the Special Assistant (Press) to the Senate President, Ezrel Tabiowo, said qualifications for the gesture entail that the intending couple is of marriageable age and with nobody or means at all to finance their wedding.