As Kebbi continues to dominate the Nation’s Rice Value Chain with an annual production record reaching 2 million metric tonnes : Innovate Kebbi Initiative in Partnership with Nigeria Association of Small Scale Industrialists NASSI is to make Mini Rice Processing Mills available at affordable costs to thousands of Households and Cooperative groups in the State.
Coordinator of Innovate Kebbi Initiative Yahaya Umar Ibrahim Dan Illela stated this at public demonstration of Portable Mini Rice Processing Machines at Kalgo, Yar Yara and Wala areas
The Diesel powered Machine capable of processing one tonne of paddy rice per day also polishes it without any impurities and stones.
- EndSARS: Kebbi Deputy Governor commends Gov Bagudu, Citizens over peaceful conduct
- First Kebbi Women Entrepreneurs’ summit holds Nov. 11th to 13th
- Bagudu greets Muslim Ummah on Eid el Maulud
- Deputy Governor tasks Muslims on religious tolerance and peaceful co-existence
- Kebbi Govt promises youth groups improvement of their social, economic, wellbeing
It is a machine designed for all varieties of rice with standard, hygiene and quality embedded : the Coordinator assured.
Also speaking at the event, NASSI Vice Chairman Abubakar Bagudu Dallatun Kalgo said the collaboration will further compliment the success story recorded by Kebbi State in the Rice Production by promoting value addition and marketing innovations to make farming more robust and business-like.
Various Youth and Women groups indicated their interests in procuring the machines to expand the scope of their rice processing ventures in their respective communities.
The event was attended by Chairman of Kebbi Agric Social Media Abubakar Aliyu Gwandu and Faruku Bala Gwandu an SME operator from Gwandu among others