We must curtail the spread of Covid -Yombe Dabai
His Excellency, Rtd Col Sama’ila Yombe Dabai mni, fss, psc+, MBA (TAMBARIN ZURU) on Tuesday, charged Youths in the State to take preventive measures towards curtailing the spread of Covid19 pandemic.
The Deputy Governor disclosed this when he received in audience some APC Youth groups in his residence, Birnin Kebbi on Sallah homage.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
- National Shea Products Association of Nigeria (NASPAN) establishes Committees to revitalize the sector
He expressed appreciation over the visit and tasked them to maintain all the existing protocols of containing the spread of covid19 set by NCDC.
The Deputy Governor further said, COVID-19 is real, hence the need to intensify efforts on sensitization and create awareness against it’s spread is necessary.
Similarly, the Deputy Governor use the medium to draw the attention of the youths to be security wise and report any suspicious person or group of persons to authorities for necessary actions. He added that security operatives can not do it alone without support of people most especially the youths, adding that everyone is a stakeholder in the fight against crime in the society.
Rtd Col Samaila Yombe Dabai further tasked youths to be self reliant by engaging in meaningful trade that will make them become productive members of the society.
In a related development, the Deputy Governor renewed call on the owners of viewing centers and other social gathering in the State to remain law abiding despite measures taken by both State and Federal Governments to contain the spread of Covid19.
On their business, the Deputy Governor said, “We have never prayed evil for your businesses not to grow, but as a Government, we must ensure safety of your lives for the overall development of the State and country at large.
Tuesday 4, 2020