Eid-el-Adha: Malami, Bagudu pray for economic development of Nigeria
Kebbi State Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State alongside Minister of Justice Abubakar Malami, SAN prayed for progress and economic development of Nigeria, urging the people to imbibe the lessons of the Eid-el-Adha of piety, sacrifice and righteousness.
The duo offered the two Raka’ah Salat of Eid-el Kabir at the Government House, Birnin Kebbi, weekend.
- Kebbi Deputy Governor State Receives State Taskforce Team On Immunization
- Kebbi State Govt Signs MoU With Max Airline To Promote Air Transportation
- Banditry: Kebbi Govt committed to protection of lives and properties, Bagudu vows
- Kebbi Deputy Governor Receives HYPADEC team On Courtesy Visit, Assures them Of State Govt. Support
- National Shea Products Association of Nigeria (NASPAN) establishes Committees to revitalize the sector
According to the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari, Bagudu celebrated the Eid-el Kabir with the Muslim Ummah.
In the statement, Bagudu thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for his agricultural transformation, provision of critical infrastructure, maintaining peace and tranquillity in the nation.
Abubakar Malami (SAN) Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, in his message, celebrated with Muslim faithful on the Eid-el-Kabir celebration, prayed for peace and tranquility and vowed to continue to perform his duties as laid down by law.