Kebbi State Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State alongside Minister of Justice Abubakar Malami, SAN prayed for progress and economic development of Nigeria, urging the people to imbibe the lessons of the Eid-el-Adha of piety, sacrifice and righteousness.
The duo offered the two Raka’ah Salat of Eid-el Kabir at the Government House, Birnin Kebbi, weekend.
- Emeka Offor Foundation donates 3000 bags of rice to flood victims in Kebbi
- EndSARS: Kebbi Deputy Governor commends Gov Bagudu, Citizens over peaceful conduct
- First Kebbi Women Entrepreneurs’ summit holds Nov. 11th to 13th
- Bagudu greets Muslim Ummah on Eid el Maulud
- Deputy Governor tasks Muslims on religious tolerance and peaceful co-existence
According to the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari, Bagudu celebrated the Eid-el Kabir with the Muslim Ummah.
In the statement, Bagudu thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for his agricultural transformation, provision of critical infrastructure, maintaining peace and tranquillity in the nation.
Abubakar Malami (SAN) Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, in his message, celebrated with Muslim faithful on the Eid-el-Kabir celebration, prayed for peace and tranquility and vowed to continue to perform his duties as laid down by law.