The HONOURABLE MINISTER, Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq has said, among the 500,000 npower beneficiaries, about 109,823 beneficiaries have gone on to set up businesses within their communities as a result of their training and time in the N-Power Programme.
Giving the statement on the npower login portal, Farouq said: Since inception, N-Power has trained over 500,000 beneficiaries in various vocational areas – farming, agro-processing, financial literacy, communication, digital skills amongst a host of others.
According to her, “about 109,823 beneficiaries have gone on to set up businesses within their communities as a result of their training and time in the N-Power Programme. We are proud of the results so far and look forward to impacting even more Nigerians as we commence efforts to register a new batch of beneficiaries.”
She further said her team “at the Ministry are committed to this programme and all efforts geared towards supporting the vulnerable. We are stronger together and we will make it through these trying times.”
Applying for the N-Power Volunteer programme 2020: Things you need to know:
1. Get your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
2. Ensure you have your school certificates, valid means of identification, and NYSC Certificate.
3. Disclaimer: Picking a programme is not a guarnatee that you will be selected for it.
4. N-Power application is FREE and you should pay no one to apply
5. N-Power is a tenured programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme