Covid 19: Follow instructions from Government – PASAN Chair
The Chairman, PARLIAMENTARY STAFF ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (PASAN), Kebbi State Chapter, Mr. Anas Sanusi, has called on indigenes of the State to adhere to the precautionary measures laid down by the Government through the Ministry of Health to ensure a Covid-19 free state.
Sanusi made the call yesterday in Birnin Kebbi while fielding questions from KebbiDailyNews.
According to him, citizens must continuously practice hand washing, use of masks, avoid gatherings and use hand sanitizers where necessary.
Anas, who emerged Chairman at Inauguration of new Elected EXCO’s of *PARLIAMENTARY STAFF ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (PASAN)* Kebbi State Chapter, also called on members to be their brother’s keepers during this period.
List of the newly elected exco
1. Anas Ibrahim Sanusi – Chairman
2. Sambo Aliyu Gwandu – Vice Chairman
3. Rilwanu Almustapha Illo – Secretary General
4. Muhammad Alhasan – Asst Sec Gen
5. Almustapha Shehu – Treasurer
6. Kabiru Muhammad Kangiwa – Financial Secretary
7. Abubakar Aliyu Gwadangaji – Social Secretary
8. Aishatu Bagudu – Auditor
9. Adamu Zakariya Fana – Legal Advice
10. Aminu Mai goro – Welfare Secretary
11. Shehu Maigishi – PRO
12. Abdullahi Muhammad Augie – Ex-officio