As 2020 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Online Registration commences
This is to inform Prospective Corps Members that 2020 Batch ‘A’ Online Registration commenced today Thursday 20th February, 2020.
- On the NYSC Registration Portal (www.nysc.org.ng). Click on ” Mobilization 2020 Batch ‘A’ ” , then click on Fresh Registration link, if you are registering for the first time.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2019 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear; Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
- Henceforth NYSC will include Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. To this end, you are advised to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard, when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.